Data Controller and Data Processor
The company responsible for the treatment of the information is: Clean Planet Ventures, SL, B-88599931, C/Fernández de los Rios 51, 1 Derecha, 28015 Madrid. To contact us you can use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By becoming a user of our services, you are choosing to provide us with certain information that in some cases may be considered Personal Data. These may be freely provided by you or collected automatically.
Unless we indicate otherwise, the data requested by our services are mandatory and refusal to provide them may make it impossible for us to proceed with the provision of our services.
If you have any doubts about which data are mandatory, you can contact the Owner. Below we tell you what kind of information we will collect.
When using our services
In many cases you will be able to use our services in an anonymous manner, without providing any data that can identify you. If you wish, you will be able to identify yourself with an email, so you will be able to access to your account from other devices or logging out and in again on the same device.
In some cases you will need to identify yourself and provide your email and name, what will allow us to give you access to functionalities that may be available just for a given group of people, such as the members of a company or university.
During the use of our services you will be able to provide a picture for your user’s profile.
When using our services you will share with us some details about your lifestyle, consumption, household habits, transportation, and eating habits, as well as other information about yourself such as your year of birth.
We will also collect new information that you will supply, and only if you want, related to your daily habits, including pictures.
We also collect information about your activity on our services, such as the date and time you log in, the features you use, the information displayed to you, characteristics of the devices you use to access our services, IP address, country from which you access, or errors in our services. All this allows us to ensure quality of our service and understand how to improve it.
We will also collect information from you if you choose to participate and register for our promotions, surveys, events, courses or contests In the event that you contact our team, regardless of the means by which you do so, we will collect the information you provide during the interaction.
Treatment and use of the information
We will treat all the information you provide us with as well as the usage data in an appropriate manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of it.
The treatment of the information will be carried out by means of computers and/or computer tools in a strictly related way to the indicated purposes. We will keep the information for the necessary time and for the purpose for which they have been collected.
Purpose of use
The purpose of using the information you provide and the usage data is to provide and improve our services.
Specifically, this is the purpose for which we will use it:
- Manage your account
- To provide you with our services
- To ensure a consistent experience across all your devices
- To offer you new services
- Improve our services and develop new services
Conditions of use
If considered Personal Data, we will process the information provided by users and usage data if one of the following conditions is met:
- That you have given your consent for the purposes mentioned in the previous section.
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us.
- it is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation on your part
- processing is connected with a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority granted to us
- processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party.
When we share information
With suppliers and partners
We share information with vendors who help us manage and improve our services, for example with data hosting and maintenance, tools for analytics, customer support, or email delivery.
In any case, we always strictly evaluate our service providers and partners to ensure that information is treated securely, and we always impose strict confidentiality obligations on them.
Due to mergers and acquisitions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change in ownership or control.
If required by law
If reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government/law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements, or to prevent and detect criminal activity, or to safeguard the safety of an individual, we may share information about you.
To enforce our rights
If sharing certain information would mitigate our liability in a potential or actual lawsuit, if it is necessary to safeguard our legal rights and the legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties, if we need to enforce our agreements with you, for our legal defense regarding data protection or the provision of our services, or if we need to help investigate or prevent criminal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, we may also share information about you.
In other cases, with your approval
We may at some point ask for your consent to share your information not covered by the purposes or conditions above with third parties. In such a case, we will clearly explain the reason for sharing the information.
Where your data will be stored
Your data will always be hosted by servers, located within the European Union. Specifically our supplier for that service is Google Cloud EMEA Limited.
Your rights as user of our services
As a user, you may exercise certain rights relating to the data processing that we will carry out:
- You will be able to delete or eliminate your personal data.
- You may withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, provided that you have previously granted it to us.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data if such processing is not among those consented to by you.
- You will be able to access your data, to know if they will be processed by us and to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing, as well as to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- You will be able to verify and request the modification of your personal data in case they need to be updated or corrected.
- You may restrict our processing of your personal information.
- You may receive your data and transfer them to another controller, doing so in a standard, structured, machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have them transferred to another controller without hindrance, provided that such data have been processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent.
- You may lodge a complaint with the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
If you would like to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided in this document. We will process your request free of charge and as soon as possible.
Term and modification of this policy
When you use our services invited by one of our clients
And in case of doubts…