These are the rewards that you can get

Aizkorri backpack (dark gray and white).

Urban style, it is resistant and unique. Two departments with zippers. Waterproof, lightweight and water repellent fabric made from industrial surplus bus roof lining.

Ref 0025. Aizkorri backpack (dark gray and white). (1 unit).Ref. 001

+info here

Bamboo sunglasses

Handmade sunglasses with bamboo wood, biodegradable and plastic-free with organic TAC polarized lenses, in bamboo box, with protective case and cleaning cloth.

Ref 0067. Bamboo sunglasses. (2 units).

+info here

Navy Sweatshirt by GreenForest

Sweatshirt made of organic cotton of 350 gr / m2 certified GOTS, biodegradable dyes and prints with water base. Ribbed finish and plush interior.

Ref 0027. Navy sweatshirt from GreenForest. (1 unit).

+info here

Crema hidratante Shine Banbu

Perfect for day-to-day use, this moisturizer takes care of your skin by nourishing it deeply. It is vegan, cruelty free, suitable for all skin types and light texture. For men and women.

Ref 0098. Shine Banbu moisturizing cream. (1 unit).

+info here

T-shirt WorldWide

GOTS Certified organic cotton, with biodegradable water-based prints. Manufactured in Faridabad (India) under GOTS certificate, respecting fair trade and the environment.

Ref 0050. T-shirt WorldWide. (1 unit).

+info here

Organic cotton sweatshirt with hood

Unisex sweatshirt with hood made of 100% organic cotton, comfortable and high durability of Minimalism, it is perfect to use it on cold days.

Ref 0084. Organic cotton sweatshirt with hood. (1 unit).

+info here

Pink terracotta bamboo conchita T-shirt

Handmade T-shirt in organic bamboo fiber is ideal for a casual outfit or doing sports. Made in small workshops in Spain and made with sustainable materials.

Ref 0096. Pink terracotta bamboo conchita T-shirt. (1 unit).

+info here

Organic cotton sweatshirt without hood

Unisex sweatshirt without hood made of 100% organic cotton, comfortable and high durability of Minimalism, it is perfect to use it on cold days.

Ref 0085. Organic cotton sweatshirt without hood. (1 unit).

+info here

Pack of 3 Organic Cotton T-shirts

100% certified organic cotton T-shirt, very comfortable and of high durability from Minimalism, it is ideal to add them as necessary basics in your wardrobe.

Ref 0083. Pack of 3 Organic Cotton T-shirts. (1 unit).

+info here

Unamuno Toiletry Bag

Toiletry bag made of PVC tarpaulin that uses 95% of reused material from street lamp and facade ads. The remaining 5% are accessories from local suppliers. Handmade.

Ref 0037. Unamuno toiletry bag. (1 unit).

+info here